Saturday, April 11, 2009

Utopia-Thomas Moore





Utopia, a place where everybody just gets along. It would be nice if this was all together a place where we all can live together in harmony with respect for one another. A place where people put the well being of others on the top of their list. Where no one but a certain few know how to maneuver through the waters to get there making it close to impossible to invade. All its people learn trades and everybody likes to work and share, truly a place without individualism, but there is my problem, God gave us a beautiful thing to gaze on, The woman. This place women all dress the same and do not let their beauties shine. I could not live in this place because I not want to live in repetition, I enjoy obstacles. The freedom to do whatever I feel like doing and whenever I feel like doing it. These people are not allowed to travel, knowing me I would get bored the first few days and end up in trouble. I love learning about other people, I love the fact we are different, which makes us all fascinating. I enjoy money and the benefits that come with it, I do not want to work hard and be an average Joe.

No comments:

Post a Comment