Thursday, February 5, 2009

Green With Envy Continued, Continued

I didn't mean "my Aurthurian Literature". I meant "more Aurthurian Literature". Anyway... While I agree with Gunny4life that "being humble", and the fact that "no one is perfect", relates well to Sir Gawains situation. I still feel that jealousy is the key component towards the motive of Morgan La Faye, or the Green Knight. The idea that the color of the knight and the gurdle are green, promotes in my eyes, that this color was chosen to represent Morgan La Faye's jealouy towards her half brother. He is a king. She is a wicked, disgusting, wench. Of cousre there is some disdain toward her successful brother. But the idea of "green with envy" goes hand in hand with Morgan La Faye and her jealous nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment